Pages

Monday, September 20, 2010

WinQuire: A New WordPress Project of Mine


If you follow me on Twitter, you may already know that I’ve started a new WordPress blog called WinQuire. Yes, the name is a portmanteau of Windows and Inquire and is designed for those who are inquiring about Windows, or even Microsoft products in general. The site will offer more in-depth reviews, commentaries and other write-ups on Microsoft products, services, and technologies.

 

I decided to switch to WordPress because it offers more advanced features and the ability to hopefully offer more in-depth, longer posts that look a bit more fluid than they would be on Blogger. Don’t worry, if you’ve been a follower of Tinkering with Windows, I’ll still post here from time to time with smaller posts. You can visit WinQuire by going to the following link:

 

http://winquire.wordpress.com

 

Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment